Postdoctoral Research Opportunities in the Field of Yeast Biotechnology
If you are an ambitious researcher with a strong track record of achievement, then a partner in the Marie Curie Initial Training Network YEASTCELL will support your application for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship (IF) in 2014.
YEASTCELL partners are based in top European universities, research institutes and companies and are offering post-doctoral researchers exciting opportunities in fundamental research linked to yeast biotechnology. Post-docs will have the possibility to propose projects in the main thematic areas of YEASTCELL – physiology and metabolism of yeasts; metabolic modelling and systems biology; metabolic engineering and synthetic biology. It will be possible to benefit from collaboration and secondment opportunities within the YEASTCELL network.
What we offer
- The possibility to apply for an MCS IF fellowship in one of the YEASTCELL host labs
- The opportunity for successful applicants to benefit from the networking, collaboration and secondment possibilities in YEASTCELL
- Support and mentoring to prepare an MCS IF fellowship application
How to apply
- Review the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (IFs) programme to determine your suitability for this programme
- Review the research interests of the YEASTCELL Principal Investigators to determine which group interests you most
- Directly contact the Principal Investigator (PI) by email with MSCA IF fellowship application in the subject line. Include (1) a cover letter explaining your interests and why you are a suitable candidate and (2) a detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
- It is recommended that you contact PIs immediately as successful applications take several months to prepare and PIs will only support credible candidates
- The MSCA IF submission deadline is 11th September 2014